National Project Manager is a customer-focused role responsible for successfully leading moderately complex projects outside our local area. Main responsibilities are managing scope, schedule and budget to meet customer expectations. This role requires the individual to work effectively with customers, vendors, and subcontractors to accomplish project objectives.
• Act as primary contact to the customer, communicate effectively and often on project status
• Set and manage goals and objectives of internal resources and subcontractors
• Management of projects that are large volume, high revenue or complex in nature
• Ensure quality of deliverable to client, meeting or exceeding expectations, as well as satisfying all project goals and due dates
• Active involvement in managing customer account to discover new business opportunities
• Sourcing materials and subcontractors, negotiating costs, estimation and proposal creation
• Manage the execution of all components of project plan, including ongoing risk assessment, coordination and management of all project deliverables and timeline, vendor/subcontractor coordination, budget control and project cost reporting.
• Highly responsive with effective communication skills
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Ability to prioritize
• High degree of motivation, self-direction, commitment and integrity
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with strong team orientation
• Experience managing projects on a national basis; history with cable and network, security and surveillance, and/or distributed antenna systems preferred
• Bachelors degree in management, technology or related field.
• Two (2) years of experience managing remote subcontractors.
• Must have experience in project management methodologies and tools, project planning and design, estimating, project tracking, resource management, change management, risk management, negotiating, influencing, budget and financial planning and tracking, problem solving and relationship management.
• Moderate travel possible
Salary description: Salary + Benefits
Employment Status: Full Time
Depending upon the position you may be required to join a Union under the Minnesota Limited Energy Agreement.
Parallel Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.